All copyrights to all graphics, papers, elements, brushes etc. within any product sold or free are retained by Vicki Robinson, GreenEyedLadyDesigns, per Title 17 of the United States Code and International intellectual property law.
** PERSONAL AND SCRAP FOR OTHERS USE: Includes all free items
- You may use these kits and elements in part or in whole in your layouts that will be submitted to Scrapbooking galleries and publications, giving proper credit to the designer, including any graphic you have altered in any way.
- You may alter any graphics with respect to color, size or by adding to or removing from them as long as the quality and integrity is not jeopardized. Enlarging more than 20% is not recommended because of this.
- You may have these on all of your personal home computers for your personal use.
- You may use portions of any graphics for a personal website or blog (i.e. no commercial gain), as long as you provide credits with a link back to www.greeneyedladydesigns.com and the resolution is 72ppi.
- You may create original art work for others, in terms of gifts for family and friends, as long as NOT for profit for the service. Request a Limited Professional License directly from me at greeneyedladydesigns at gmail.com if you wish to sell anything that uses any of my product.
- NO items may be reproduced for sale, for free or redistributed or made available to anyone else in any way. This includes sharing on private or public database or group such as Yahoo Groups.
- No graphics or art may be shared, loaned, sub-licensed, rented, resold, redistributed or made available in any form, individually or in a collection of any kind, including with family, friends or on the internet or any other means. This includes any freebies.
- You may NOT incorporate these graphics into any commercial projects, i.e.: Scrap for Hire, web design/sites, templates, distribute either for sale or free, create a competing product from the graphics to sell, redistribute, trade or otherwise share, which will produce income without first purchasing a Limited Professional Use License.
- You may not add to, distort, alter or re-color any graphic and claim them as your own and distribute in any way for sale or free.
- You may not make alterations to graphics in any way that will take away the artistic integrity of the original creation.
- Do not use any images for obscene, defamatory, or immoral works or any other purpose that is prohibited by law.
- License cannot be transferred to another user.
** LIMITED COMMERCIAL USE LICENSE
- You may use this item to create your own derivative art and designs creating papers and elements and quick pages in Digital Scrapbooking Kits for sale by you personally and directly to the consumer only as long as the original items are not sold as is alone as a product and not in a PSD form like the original artwork. EXAMPLE: You may not purchase a CU element or paper product and repackage for a product either alone or combined similar for the product you purchased.
- Single Elements/Papers may be used as is as long as no more than 30% of my products are used in any one product.
- Freebies are not permitted.
- Any other usage is prohibited.
- Credit, while always appreciated it not required. If you choose to credit me, please credit GreenEyedLadyDesigns and provide a link to my blog as indicated above.
- License cannot be transferred to another user.
- You are NOT permitted to create home made finished products for profit, including Scrap for Hire projects. Ask to purchase a Limited Professional license for this purpose.
- NO products are permitted for use in the paper industry nor sold to professional Scrap Sites or companies for use such as Shutterfly, Creative Memories, Heritage Makers etc., nor sold to any business, Partnership, LLC or Corporation without first purchasing an Exclusive Commercial License.
- You may not transfer any copyrights of any of my art or products to anyone for any reason.
- You are not allowed to create other templates, brushes nor commercial products with these files. Email the designer to further discuss if you would like either of these type of licenses.
** Limitation of Liability as to products purchased from Scrap Art Studio
Scrap Art Studio, nor its designers and agents, are responsible to you, any person, or organization for any loss and/or damages arising in any manner out of the use of, or inability to use, any of the products sold or distributed by Scrap Art Studio. Great care has been taken to see that all of the files are in good working order, users assume their own risk. If any file becomes corrupted, or has errors within the first 30 days after purchase, please contact us for replacement.
If any legal action arises out of copyright infringement, Scrap Art Stuido and its agents shall be indemnified and held harmless of any and all costs or damages incurred by you or the designer.
** MODIFICATION OF TERMS
Vicki Robinson shall have the right to modify the terms of this Agreement at any time, which modification shall be effective immediately and shall replace all prior Agreements.